Warranty & Refund
14 days Change of Mind
To give you the complete peace of mind, i.Pet offers 14 Days Change of Mind Policy. With a 10% restocking fee, you have the option to return any unopened, unused item in its original packaging that you bought from i.Pet for any reason within 14 days of receiving the item.
If you would like to return your item for your money back, please follow the below procedure.
- Email email@example.com with information of your order number and item that you wish to return
- You will be advised with a return authorisation number and our return address
- Include the return authorisation number with your returned item so your return can be processed as soon as possible
- Change of Mind Policy does not apply on bonus item / packer
- The item cannot be opened, used, worn or damaged, and at in 100% re-sealable condition when we receive the item.
- You cannot stick or write anything on the item or its packaging. You can only place postage sticker on the outer postage packaging.
- Once the refund is approved, we will transfer the fund via the payment method you pay your order. You will be refunded the total cost MINUS the initial and return postage charges, even if you receive free delivery in the first place.
- Certain types of products may not be returned under this policy. Please contact our customer service to find out more information.
If the requirements are not satisfied, i.Pet reserves the right not to offer a refund of change of mind returns.
Warranty on Damaged / Faulty Items
All products purchased from ipet-au.com include warranty. Our products are generally offered with 12-month warranty. However, some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period.
You will need to notify i.Pet within 30 working days in the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without approval by us.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Warranty is non-transferrable. However, if you are our retailer, warranty will be provided to your customers.